Tuesday, May 22, 2018

IT CAME FROM PLANET SIMILE!

My pet alien is as green as grass because he likes green stuff and his favourite colour is green.  One night he snuggled up to me.  The next day I wold him to get me some firewood.
By Finn

My alien lives on the Mrs Kenyon earth and goes to people houses and makes them dinner for their mum and dad.
By Izac

Once I was doing yard work at my house and when I went into the shed I saw a monster with a body as big as a watermelon also its head was as big as an orange.  I saw it eating firewood.
By Jacob S

One day I went to the Supermarket.  At the Supermarket I saw a huge watermelon and I bought it but when we went home I realised it was a monster as big as the Sky Tower.  The ext day I went to Australia with my family and my monster but he was so naughty.  This is what he did.  He went to the cafeteria and ate all the food.
By Amon

One dark night I saw blue glowing eyes.  Ah!!! It's an alien!  It had a purple nose as purple as a plum.  She was also cute.  I named her Snowy.
By Holly H

  

No comments:

Post a Comment