Monday, March 26, 2018

OPT IN ART WORKSHOP - SWAN PRINCESSES AND PRINCES

On Friday, we made Swam princesses and princes.  We had to listen very carefully so that we could follow the instructions carefully.

We used a template to draw the swan then we added in our own creative ideas for the background. 


We are thrilled with how well they came out!

            
 





On Monday, we wrote about our swans...


One day a lovely prince was born but an ugly sorcerer didn’t like his arrival so… he did a spell on him. That only a kiss could reverse it.

He made some swan friends because the spell was that he would go back and forth between human and swan.

By Oliver



It was fun doing the swans.  I did a swan picture because I thought it will be fun so I picked it.

By Ruby



On Friday me and the other kids were making Swan Princesses.  Then we coloured them in with ink.  These were the colours.  They were red, yellow and orange.  When they were done, we went to lunch. 

By Ava Rose



I went to the pond with my Mum and myself to see the swan pond.  We saw the swan pond and I smiled.

By Maddy



At school in the afternoon the kids made pretty swans but only the kids who signed up.  We drew on some cut out pieces of paper.  One was a swan and one was a cool wing.  We dyed them with really cool colours like green and blue.  There was a really cool way to do the sky.
Step one: get a brush and wet it.  Good.
Step two: Put it on the paper and that is it.

Then we put the colours on the paper.

By Lauren



One day a beautiful swan was swimming in the river and I was watching it.  I was looking at it swimming away.  When I looked back at it, it was gone.  So me and my family went back home.

By Layla


Once upon a time there lived a pretty princess named Mrs Kenyon.  She lived in a castle made out of candy.  Even her bed was made out of candy.  Her dress was red and sparkly and her favourite thing in the world was... candy of course!  Her castle was rainbow coloured and it had a butterfly on top.  

By Isabel



One day I saw a swan princess and I got to paint the swan princess.  It has a crown and it has wings.

By Holly P



The swan princess is cute and here is how you make it.  Put on the swan princess and you draw the feathers.  We did the swan princess and it looked pretty cool.  She was so pretty and good.  Mine was super pretty.

By Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment