Tuesday, March 27, 2018

WRITING - LION ON STILTS

One time an angry lion was walking to a tall and enormous giraffe and then the lion tried to attack the giraffe so the giraffe started to kick the lion away.  The lion said "I am going to beat you".  But the giraffe said "I will too".  But the angry lion tried to beat the giraffe but the giraffe bet the angry mean lion.
By Kaito

One sunny day I drove to the zoo.  The yellow sun glittered in the blue fresh water.  Then I saw a proud lion on some stilts and I even saw a proud ten foot tall spotty giraffe with his family, ready to do for some fun.  "Wow" said the giraffe.  He lived happily ever after.
By Fai'ana

A made lion on stilts saw a giraffe going for a walk.  The lion had a brown furry mane.  The lion jumped off the stilts and attacked him.
By Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment