Sunday, February 25, 2018

PATCH THE PIRATE WRITING

"If I got Patch to take home he would go and make a hot chocolate.  Oh I know what your thinking.  How would he make one?  We have a hot chocolate machine.  He would also put chocolate sprinkles on top.  Oh and he would probably ride my cat like a horse and he would play on my iPad".
By Izzy


"Naughty Patch swinging on the light.  Patch also climbed in to the fridge and stole yoghurt".
By Brooke


"I shouted because I got Patch but when I was asleep he jumped on the light ad broke it.  I woke up then and I saw him and had to chase him all around Palmerston North.  5 hours later I finally caught him.  Then i took hi home ad said "Naughty Patch" and they lived happily ever after".
By Amon


"Patch was climbing up the freezer.  He is trying to get the Yoghurts!"
By Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment