Tuesday, February 27, 2018

FIREWISE WRITING

"So I think I would be a good firefighter because I am confident and I am kind and I like helping people and I also like the big red firetruck and I like red and yellow.".
By Izzy

"Belinda works at the fire station.  I reckon Belinda has a cool fire truck.  The sire goes 'WEEE-OOO' so people know the fire truck is coming".
By Ethan

"Today there was a firefighter at Piako Tahi.  They told us to do the right thing when there's a fire.  I think it would be fun to be a firefighter and I would love too".
By Ava T

"Today in the morning we went to Piako Tahi to see firefighters.  The first thing I saw was photos about what they do like fires, saving animals, and earthquakes.  SO if there is a fire we go to the mailbox and if we find a match or a lighter we give it to our teacher or mum and dad".
By Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment