Thursday, November 29, 2018

THREE LITTLE PIGS - BY CHARLIE

Once upon a time, there lived three little pigs.  They lived in a cottage with their mother.  One day their mother said, "You must leave and make your house somewhere in the wood."  So the pigs moved out.

The First Little Pig made his house out of straw.  The Second Pig made his house out of sticks.  Lastl but not least, the oldest had a different idea.  He didn't make out of straw or stiks.  He made his house of bricks.  Close by the Wolf was spying on the pigs while they were playing.  Suddenly, the Wolf appeared and said, "Little Pig!  Little Pig!  Let me come in!"  but the Little pig said, "No!  Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin!" 
"Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!" said the Wolf.  And he did.

The First Little Pig ran as fast as he could to his brother's house. 
Knock, knock!
"Who's there?" asked the Second Little Pig.
""ME! Your little brother.  The wolf is chasing me!"
"OK come in." said the Second Pig.

Behind a bush, the Wolf was surrprised to see two pigs.  "Quick," said the pigs.  "Get in the house!"  The Wolf knocked on the door and said,
"Little Pig, Little Pig! Let me in!" said the Wolf.  The Little Pig said, "Not by the hair on my chinny-chin-chin!" 
"Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in," said the Wolf.  And he did.

"Run, run!" said the Pigs and they ran to their big brother's house. 
Knock, knock!
"Who's there?" asked the Third Little Pig.
"Us!  Your little brothers." 
"OK come in,"  he replied
"The Wolf is chasing us!"
"Little pig, little pig!  Let me come in!" called the Wolf
"It's the Wolf!  Quick hide!"  said the pigs.
"Answer me!" shouted the Wolf.  "The door is locked!  OK I will climb through the chimney."

The pigs had an idea.  "Let's boil the water in the fire, before the Wolf gets in!"
"OK, boil it!"

"OUCH!" said the Wolf and he ran home and they live happily ever after!




No comments:

Post a Comment