Tuesday, September 18, 2018

AHIMATE PARK VISIT

On a beautiful day we went to Ahimate Park.  It was incredible.  We go to put a really soft mat around a native tree and place bark on the mat.  We put the bark on the mat to keep the weeds away.  My group took turns of who is doing what.  I had a really good time because there was a hill in the grassy bush.  In the grassy busy the hill was really steep.  By Amon


We went to Ahimate Park.  It was really fun.  We got to put mats around all of the native trees.  Then we got to bark on top of the mats.  There was also lots of flax, shovels and buckets and Harlem also dug for rocks. By Ryla


Today we went to Ahimate Park.  Also I picked up a spade and a bucket.  Also we put mats on the trees so they could grow properly and so the water stays in the plant.  Also I had a shovel so I could help people fill the buckets for kids.  By Skylah


  

  


        

 

No comments:

Post a Comment