Saturday, July 28, 2018

OUR TRIP TO SEE ARIEL THE LITTLE MERMAID


We were so excited on Friday because we were going to a show!  Mrs Kenyon asked us what we thought of the show.  Here's what we had to say...

I like Ariel the best because she she had a pretty dress - Charlie


I liked Ursula the best because she was evil - Holly H (said with an evil laugh)


I liked the Lobster the best because he was helping to save Ariel - Liam

I liked Georgia, who was the seagull, the best because she was the best dancer -Kaito

I liked when the seagull got down and hid - Izac


I liked Ursula the best because she danced so good - Rudra

I liked the crab the best because I didn't know how the arms moved - Tyler

I didn't like when Ursula took the trident because the music was scary- Christopher

I liked when Ursula wig fell off ... oops!  - Ethan

At the end of the show, we were allowed to talk to the dancers.  Some of us even had a photo with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment